Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I make a serviced apartment booking?
A: Making your bookings at our Serviced Apartments in Delhi are quite simple – just choose your apartment or area preference and then use the Contact Page to send us your requirements. You can also Call our Apartment Sales Team via the phone number given on the top right of every page. When we receive your requirement, we will lookup the best available apartment that fits your needs and then send you an email with complete details on the property including features, facilities and rentals. You will also be asked for your choice of payment modes for making your booking deposit, which you can use to make your booking.
All Apartment Rentals are generally billed in advance as we do not have front desk at most apartments. Some apartments may also ask for a refundable security deposit to cover any damages. This deposit is returned to guests at the time of check-out.
* We have a minimum One Week (7 days) stay requirement at most of our serviced apartment properties.
* Rentals of Apartments include daily housekeeping service, bi-weekly linen changes, Wifi Internet, Cooking Gas, Water, Tata Sky, Power Backup, Landline Phone and basic electrical & civil maintenance. Electricity is charged separately on actual usage.
* Rentals of various apartments are exclusive of Service Tax. The current Service Tax slab is 14% but it is only applicable for stays of lesser than 3 month duration.
2. What is the booking deposit required to confirm my booking?
A: There is no fixed amount of booking deposit required to make a booking. Our Apartment Sales Team will advise you on the exact booking amount based upon your total stay duration. Typically, atleast 1 week rental payment is required for any bookings of a week or above.
We will send your booking confirmation within 1 working day of receiving your booking payments. The Booking Confirmation Email will provide complete apartment address with landmark and the contact details of your apartment manager. If you have asked for an airport pickup, the driver details will also be sent to you.
3. Do you accept apartment rentals by Credit Cards?
A: Yes, you can make payments by Credit or Debit Cards. Payments can also be made via Paypal, Cheques of Indian Banks and we also accept cash payments in INR.
4. Is there a Security deposit to be paid for the apartments?
A: Some of our apartments may require you to pay Security Deposits. Please check with the Apartment Sales Team for apartment specific details. The security deposit amount varies across apartments and can be paid by cash or by way of credit card authorizations. It is returned back to you when you check-out of the apartment.
5. What are your standard check-in and check-out timings?
A: Our Check-In time is 1pm (1300 hours). Early check-in may be accommodated at no charge if we have availability.
Our Check-Out time is 11am (1100 hours). Early check-out may be accommodated at no charge if we have availability.
6. How can I check-in into my apartment?
A: We ask all guests to inform us via email about their arrival timings at the apartment. Upon arrival, your apartment manager is present to meet and greet all guests and facilitate their smooth check-in at their apartments. He will give the apartment keys and signoff the inventory checklist. This apartment manager will also be your Point of Contact during your entire stay.
7. What if I need to cancel my apartment booking?
A: If you require to cancel your apartment booking, we will levy a cancellation charge that will be calculated on the basis of days before beginning of your stay:
* For Short Stay Rentals
– More than 14 days before: 20% of the total amount.
– 7-14 days before: 50% of the total amount.
– Less than 7 days before: 100% of the total amount.
* For Long Stay Rentals & Standard 11 Month Fixed Contract
– More than 14 days before: 20% of One Month Rent.
– 7-14 days before: 50% of One Month Rent.
– Less than 7 days before: 100% of One Month Rent.
8. Do you have any Emergency Contact Services for your guests?
A: Yes, your apartment manager is your first point of contact for any issues. If you are not able to reach him, you can use the emergency helpline number provided to you at check-in and contact our Support Team.